Monday, November 5, 2007

Come One, Come All

Our ward just released their 2007 tried and true recipe book. I bought mine and I can't wait to start using the recipes. I, being a very lazy person, never contributed to the recipe book and now regret it. Not that I have any "can't love without" recipes, but it would be nice to have my favorites compiled in a cookbook form. So with that being said, this blog is intended to become a virtual recipe box of our tried and true, favorite recipes. I encourage everyone and anyone to share their recipes with the rest of us. When you post please label your recipe as one of the following:

beverages
appetizers
brunch and breads
vegetables
pasta, rice and grains
soups and salads
meat and poultry
fish and seafood
desserts
cookies
everything else

Also, please use the color red to highlight any links you use to the website that hosts the recipe, i.e. Everyday with Rachael Ray in the recipe for Pumpkin Whoopie Pies.

Ultimately I would like to publish these recipes in a cookbook that will be available through Tastebook (thanks Ange for the link!). So please join in and share your beloved recipes with the rest of us.

*the image in the header was taken off the website vivirlatino.com. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment